This month is a really exciting month for books. I love a lot of these books, and I think there are lots of books you need to be watching out for this month. Here are my top five books I’m looking forward to being published this month!
- Girl Out Of Water by Nat Luurtsema. I reviewed Girl Out Of Water back in May, and I really enjoyed it. It’s being billed as a poolside read for this summer, and I couldn’t agree more, especially since throughout the book you’ll find the characters beside the pool for the majority of the book. It’s a great book, and I think a lot of people will really enjoy it this summer!
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer Armentrout. This is a new novel from Jennifer, and follows the story of Mallory, who has been sent between many different foster homes, but at thirteen an accident got her sent to a hospital where she meets the parents who will adopt her. I’m really excited to read this book, and I think a lot of readers will be too.
- Ride by Lisa Glass. Lisa’s first novel in this series, Blue, was published back in June 2014, and has been met with really positive feedback. I haven’t yet started reading the series, but I am about to start reading it and I’m so excited. Blue and Air are out now, so if you want to get started then now’s perfect, just before the third novel!
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo. I couldn’t be more excited to read this book. It’s making plenty of waves with other bloggers, and from what I’ve heard is a fantastic novel, telling the story of Amanda, who just wants to fit in and who’s falling in love with Grant. But Amanda was Andrew in her last school and secrets often come out, one way or another. I’m seriously excited to read this book.
- You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina Lacour. This book is described as ‘a deeply honest story about navigating the joys and heartaches of first love, one truth at a time,’ and I think that’s a fit. David was one of the first YA authors I ever read, and I’m so excited for this book’s publication.
Those are my Top 5 books I’m looking forward to being published this month. Have I missed any? Make sure you go and read these when they’re published!